- Unless medically necessary, for the comfort of your pets, do
not feed them on the day of departure.
- Do not sedate your pets, except under veterinary instructions.
- Don't have your cats roaming free when removalists are about,
as they will often be afraid and hide away.
- Don't send unnecessary items with your dog or cat. The only items
to travel with them are:
- Essential medication
- A small familiar toy
- A piece of material, or old t-shirt with your scent on it
- If your pet has special dietary needs, then send a sufficient amount.
Need more information?
Please discuss this with one of our consultants.
Do not feed your pet on the day of departure.
Warning: Cats may roam or hide away.